BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 7, 2009


Moment of Happiness

When autumn comes again

You ask me to smile and to love

Even if it’s momentary bliss

That we could meet again is more than I can ever ask for

Some things and some people

Freeze in time and cannot go away

Time is cruel

And can’t bear to be forgotten

I’m happy with this fate of mine

The happiness with you by my side

Unlocking time to set love free

Free love from the lock of time

The tears, the struggles, the pain in the heart

One day, when the leaves are falling

And you’re no longer by my side

Eternity finally believes in the moment of happiness

Unlocking time to set love free

Free love from the lock of time

Not a second of regret

I share every moment with you

The past and future repeated over

Forgive the sweet tears

Thanks for this moment of happiness

This life that we share

By Laverder


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...